Amazon Products Available on Emerging Magazine

Friday, August 14, 2015


This is a very nice set of 23 that includes everything you need to get started -- perfect for the first timer in your life. The set is beautiful, durable, and easy to use.

Portable Box Easel with Drawer - Size: 13 3/8" Wide X 10 1/4" Deep X 2" High
3 - 9"x12" Canvas Panels
12 - 12ml Acrylic Paint Tubes
16-Well Plastic Palette
HB Pencil, Palette Knife & 4 Brushes

Cons:
Drawer can be a pain
Wood is thin in some places, but does not seem easy to break :)
Like I stated, perfect for the creative individual in your life that is just beginning to paint.

 Purchase here.

I received this product at a discount for my unbiased review. I trust that my thoughts in this review will prove helpful in some way - if there are any questions whatsoever, please post them, and I will do my best to answer them based on my personal experience with the particular product.

No comments:

Post a Comment