Amazon Products Available on Emerging Magazine

Friday, August 28, 2015

Natural Mosquito Repellent

OK, if you are like me, you have tried everything under the sun to keep mosquitoes at bay, but nothing really seems to work. Well, I really did not expect this to, but wanted to give it the benefit of the doubt. Guess what? It truly does work. Yes, really.

I sprayed myself and went right to those pest (I am in another area of the US on business, where they have a boat load of those pests here), and I knew it was a mission that I had to take. In all honesty, not ONE landed on me!! Yesterday, I looked own and 3 were drawing blood from the back of my leg. Today, nothing.

The scent is a bit overwhelming at first, but it does fade a bit. In my opinion, it smells like citronella candles and lemon. It is not a bad scent whatsoever, but it is recognizable. I have had it on for about 2 hours and the scent has faded. Not that it would stop keeping the bugs away, just faded as in "Not as strong". :)

Overall, it is high quality, it works, is not greasy and does not leave any residue at all. In addition, it absorbs quickly unlike its competitors. Oh, and it is NOT sticky at all. :) I cannot believe I found something safe that really works. Goodbye to everything else out there, I am staying safe and smart with this premium, natural mosquito repellent. Goodbye, suckers!

Perfect for every day use, camping, hiking, outdoor play, lakeside, events and more. Again, it is non-greasy, non-sticky, non-irritating, and it works! If it does not, feel free to come pull my pony tail! :p

Purchase here.

I received this product at a discount for my unbiased review. I trust that my thoughts in this review will prove helpful in some way - if there are any questions whatsoever, please post them, and I will do my best to answer them based on my personal experience with the particular product.

No comments:

Post a Comment