Amazon Products Available on Emerging Magazine

Friday, August 28, 2015

Estilo Stainless Steel Measuring Cups - Set of 6


These stainless steel measuring cups are well crafted to be long-lasting and overall beautiful. They stack for easy storage, and are labeled with measurements for an easy read, saving you time on food prep, so you cam spend more time enjoying your creations. They are light weight, flat-bottomed, ensuring stabilization, and dishwasher safe.




  • #1 TOP RATED IN MEASURING CUPS AMAZING QUALITY & POLISHED STAINLESS STEEL FINISH - WON'T BEND, RUST OR BREAK - manufactured in one-piece so the handle will never fall off.
  • ELEGANT & ATTRACTIVE NESTED SET OF 6 CUPS - 1/4, 1/3, 1/2, 2/3, 3/4, 1 Cup. Easy to read engraved sizes showing both 'cups' and 'ml' makes baking a breeze that adds a touch of class to your kitchen instead of plastic.
  • Made of heavy duty stainless steel body: S.S.304/0.8 mm (18/8). Wide handles for easy grip.
  • FLAT BOTTOM allows you to place the measuring spoons on the counter-top without having it tipped over.
  • Dishwasher safe, FDA approved.


I usually wash my stainless in warm soapy water, but again, they are safe for the dishwasher.


Purchase here.



I received this product at a discount for my unbiased review. I trust that my thoughts in this review will prove helpful in some way - if there are any questions whatsoever, please post them, and I will do my best to answer them based on my personal experience with the particular product.

No comments:

Post a Comment