Amazon Products Available on Emerging Magazine

Sunday, August 9, 2015

Limm Jump Rope - Perfect for All Experience Levels, Cardio, Cross Fitness


Love this adjustable style of jump rope, because it does not tangle whatsoever-- perfect for all levels. I wanted to add something fun to my work out routine--something to my bag of equipment, and decided that I was overdue for this beauty, so I quickly made my purchase. I was amazed at the craftsmanship of this rope. I could not wait to begin using it. I noticed that the length was just right, where there would be no way that I would trip and fall. I like that. As you know, some ropes tend to be either a bit short, or a bit too long. In addition, it is super easy to you, and fun!

Note: With your purchase you will also receive easy to follow sizing instructions and tips on how to get the most out of your rope. As our gift to you, you will also receive a BONUS eBook with valuable exercise tips to help you work out more efficiently.

I highly recommend this product to anyone seeking that perfect balance when working out.

  • ✭ FULLY ADJUSTABLE! ✭ Quickly and easily adjustable down to your desired length within minutes! The rope has an original length of 9.8 ft.
  • ✭ NO MORE TANGLING! ✭ Our Jump Rope features a high quality premium ball bearing that ensures the rope will turn smoothly and effortlessly along with you.
  • ✭ ENJOY TOTAL COMFORT! ✭ The ergonomically designed foam handles offer extra comfort not found in other jump ropes while also providing the firm grip you need to get the most out of your workout! Additionally, being feather-light makes it easily and conveniently carryable anywhere.
  • ✭ EBOOK BONUS ✭ With your purchase you will also receive easy to follow sizing instructions and tips on how to get the most out of your rope. As our gift to you, you will also receive a BONUS eBook with valuable exercise tips to help you work out more efficiently.
  • ✭ ABSOLUTELY NO RISK INVOLVED ✭ At Limm, we fully stand behind our product and offer you a no-questions-asked, 100% SATISFACTION MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE. If you don't love your Limm Jump Rope or if you don't feel 100% satisfied for any reason, we will fully refund your money. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority. So try it now! TOTALLY RISK FREE!


Price: $18.89
Sale: $13.89 Free Shipping for Prime Members
You Save: $5.00 (26%)

Purchase here.

I received this product at a discount for my unbiased review. I trust that my thoughts in this review will prove helpful in some way - if there are any questions whatsoever, please post them, and I will do my best to answer them based on my personal experience with the particular product.

No comments:

Post a Comment