Amazon Products Available on Emerging Magazine

Saturday, August 1, 2015


Coconut oil is not only for cooking, but I prefer to use the particular one for my ever so delicious popcorn -- coconut oil is what a lot of movie theaters use, ensuring perfect popcorn every time! Now, I can have that same popcorn in my home. It is a healthier choice that makes the entire family smile.

 I know the many benefits to this oil and the way it leaves hair and skin feeling and looking healthier than ever. Nonetheless, this fabulous jar goes upstairs next to my movie-style popcorn machine and favorite popcorn salt! Truly, it makes popcorn out of this world. This is such a high quality and wonderfully tasting addition to our popcorn and a movie nights!

Overall, a must have for health, hair, skin, nails, popcorn etc.

*Note - 2 year shelf life. In addition, there is a temp level on the back of the jar that lets you know at what temp it solidifies. There are a lot of great facts on the jar.

 Purchase it here.

 About the Product
1. HEALTHY ALTERNATIVE TO COOKING OILS - Use coconut oil instead of butter, olive oil, vegetable oil or margarine in recipes, for baking, frying and more
2. EXTRA VIRGIN, UNREFINED, COLD PRESSED - To maintain the natural nutrition of the coconut, Coco JoyTM uses de-humification and cold-press processes to produce our single-strained, completely pure, finest grade coconut oil
3. NATURAL ALL-AROUND BEAUTY PRODUCT - Coconut oil is not only for cooking! Use as Moisturizer for Body, Hair, Face and Skin.
. NUMEROUS HEALTH BENEFITS - Increase Energy Expenditure, accelerating weight loss. Antifungal, Antibacterial and Antiviral properties help boost the immune system
5. NON GMO; NO TRANS FAT - Have it nature's way, with no GMO's and no Trans Fat.

 I received this product at a discount for my unbiased review. I trust that my thoughts in this review will prove helpful in some way - if there are any questions whatsoever, please post them, and I will do my best to answer them based on my personal experience with the particular product.


No comments:

Post a Comment