Amazon Products Available on Emerging Magazine

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Kenneth Golden 20 Gourmet Sandwiches


From time to time he has hosted parties and events at which time he served various random Gourmet Sandwiches to his guest.

 He has had numerous offers from individuals interested in starting up signature restaurants using his World Class Gourmet Sandwiches as the core menu item.

However, after spending twenty plus years in the food services industry, he was not interested until now.

He just did not want to have something that numerous people appreciated and liked to be kept to myself only. He decided to compile a complete list of his 20 Gourmet Sandwich creations and make it available to the general public.

Before he made them available to the general public, He ran numerous cross sectional studies for appearance, quality, and individual cost. To his surprise they received top marks in all categories.

My name is Kenneth Golden and I have spent over twenty years in the Food Services Industry. During this time I have built a personal menu list of Gourmet Sandwiches that have only been utilized by myself on special occasions. I created the sandwiches and named them based on the regions of the world that they were fashioned after.

You won't find these Gourmet Sandwiches listed or published in any type of publication because they are my own personal creations with my own personal receipts. From time to time I have hosted parties and events at which time I served various random Gourmet Sandwiches to my guest.

I have had numerous offers from individuals interested in starting up signature restaurants using my World Class Gourmet Sandwiches as the core menu item. However, after spending twenty plus years in the food services industry, I was not interested.

I just did not want to have something that numerous people appreciated and liked to be kept to myself only. I decided to compile my complete list of my 20 Gourmet Sandwich creations and make it available to the general public.

Before I made them available to the general public, I ran numerous cross sectional studies for appearance, quality, and individual cost to make them. To my surprise they received top marks in all categories.

I have noticed the following situations develop once people have come into contact with my Gourmet Sandwiches. Your family, friends, students, co-workers, party guest, team members, dinner party guest, sports party guest, impromptu meeting guest, surprise party guest, kids lunch groups, holiday party guest, and for sure anybody that taste and view them will think that you are a creative genius.

This list of sandwiches has been compiled from my personal menus located around the world in different cities and countries. These Gourmet Sandwiches have swept the people that have tasted them off their feet. They have always asked me for my Special Secrets which I have kept close to my vest until now.

I have decided to compile (A 20 Gourmet Sandwich Menu List) for you to utilize at your events or as you see fit. You actually can obtain my 20 Gourmet Sandwich Menu List right now and start creating your own sandwich masterpieces today. You will sweep your guest, family, and friends off their feet, while receiving complements galore.

In order to receive my actual menu list with instructions, just proceed to my corporate website. Here below is the actual list that you will be receiving.

(Please Note) The sandwiches listed below are the names of the ones that will be on the menu.


(1. LA Smoked Swiss Turkey Sandwich)

(2. Paris Smoked Ham Pumpernickel Sandwich)

(3. NY Roasted Turkey Triple Stack Sandwich)

(4. TX Roast Beef Texas Style Sandwich)

(5. Louisiana Cajun Grill Cheese Sandwich)

(6. Danish Ruben Sour Dough Sandwich)

(7. Barbados Hot Spice Chicken Sandwich)

(8. New Orleans Cajun Turkey Wheat Club Sandwich)

(9. New Brunswick Chicken Swiss Rye Sandwich)

(10. Cape Verde Sliced Roast Beef Sandwich)

(11. Nevis White Fish Provolone Cheese Basil Sourdough Sandwich)

(12. Grenada Parmesan Pumpernickel Sandwich)

(13. Jamaica Bacon and Cheese Wheat Sandwich)

(14. Venezuela Sliced Fried Chicken Sandwich)

(15. Bermuda Luncheon Meat Sonic Sandwich)

(16. Antigua Chicken Supreme Sandwich)

(17. Romania Turkey Salad Rye Sandwich)

(18. Australia Meat Sandwich Spread Sandwich)

(19. Jersey Mixed Turkey Club Sandwich)

(20. Richmond Virginia Cut Sub Club Sandwich)

The actual menu instructions for each individual Gourmet Sandwich will be offered to you as stated before at the link listed at the corporate website. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to address you.

Sincerely,
Kenneth Golden

No comments:

Post a Comment